So Many Reasons to Join Xchanges Gallery and Studios Today:
- Exhibition Opportunities – the opportunity to be part of the Xchanges Annual Members Exhibit in November in the Main Gallery and Art Passage.
- More exhibition opportunities – propose to be part of ongoing Art Passage group and solo exhibitions.
- Even more exhibition opportunities with Priority Pop-Up Show scheduling and pricing (Fee $100 for a Friday night/Saturday or $150 for Friday-Sunday). Tag on to our publicity and promotions and a show Sponsor – advertising in Xchanges Newsletter, website and social media. We have over 800 Facebook subscribers and 600 on our general community newsletters!
- Discounts on all Life Drawing and Life Painting sessions. – 3x per week – PLUS – weekly draws for Opus and ArtWorld gift cards!
- All members who exhibit at Xchanges and sell any work – you keep the first $50 of your sales! Which is more than the value of your membership and commission on the balance of your sales is only 20%.
- Build your own web presence with a promotional profile page on out new WordPress site and contribute blog posts and promotion here for your work and projects – coming in November 2019.
- Post regular bulletins of news, exhibits and events in Xchanges monthly Newsletter.
- Feature posts on our social media Facebook page with over 800 Followers and new Instagram page (coming soon).
- Build your community – engage with and make new friends and colleagues with members from the oldest Artist Run Centre in Canada every month at art openings (twice per month) and other events.
- Share and build your skills, abilities, and passion for the arts and community service by joining one of our important volunteer committees or organizational governance on the board of directors – or gain new experiences in an area like studio operations, exhibition curating and coordination, marketing or event management – there are many valuable opportunities and roles here, both large and small.
- All contributions to Xchanges, including memberships are eligible to receive a charitable donation receipt if the benefits received do not exceed the amount of the membership. Benefits can include cumulative amounts saved on life drawing in excess of $40 for example.
Application Form 2022/23
3 Payment Options
A) PayPal – no account necessary, use your credit cards or virtual debit or PayPal
Annual Memberships are from April 1 – March 31.
B) Online Store Payments – no account necessary, use your credit cards
If you would like to use our Online Store to pay for your membership using debit or credit cards please click the button below.
If you wish to use eTransfer to pay for your membership continue with the steps below.
C) Pay by eTransfer or Cheque – use your online banking or send by mail
Please send an eTransfer to email@example.com – no secret code or password is required – it is set to autodeposit.
You may also send a cheque to our street address:
Xchanges Artists’ Gallery and Studios
2333 Government Street,
Victoria, BC, Canada, V8T 4P4