It’s that time of the year again! And what a year it has been—so many changes. Xchanges is Xcited and Xuberant about this annual event and we know you are too! We are looking for artworks from member’s to exhibit and sell as part of the Annual Member’s Show 2022: Xcelebrate!
The exhibition will open on Friday, Dec. 2 and runs on weekends from Dec. 3 – 18.
Drop Off Dates: Saturday, Nov. 26 and Sunday, Nov. 27, 12 noon – 4 p.m. [additional days will be added as needed]
Xhibition Opening: Friday, Dec. 2 at 7 p.m.
Xhibition Run Dates: Sat/Sun, Dec 3 – Dec 18, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Pick Up Dates: After show closing, Sunday, Dec 18, 4 p.m. [additional days will be added as needed]
Submission Guidelines & Show Info
- All members, including Studio artists submit artwork via the Xchanges website—please indicate whether the piece is for physical showing or digital sales, or both using the dropdown menu.
- We are Xcited to let members know that the Xchanges Board has decided to buy a point of sale (POS) machine that will allow customers to use their debit or credit cards on site. They can buy what is in the Gallery or any open Studios, and make online sales for work which is digital or exclusively available online via our Square Store.
- All sales at Xchanges events will be made through Xchanges Gallery with a 20% commission to the gallery after the first $50 of cumulative sales.
Physical Gallery Submissions:
- Maximum of two pieces of any medium (2D, 3D, Digital), 24″ x 48″ maximum size
- Maximum of five pieces (including the two in the Gallery if submitting for both)
- Pieces for sale online should be submitted with a good quality jpeg file; named with the following format: LastName_FirstInitial_Title
- Once again this year we encourage artists to submit a variety of smaller items to sell at the Gallery and this year also on Xchanges’ online Square store, including cards, miniatures, prints, stickers, etc. All items must be original works, handmade or designed by you.
- Please submit an additional form to describe your small items and attach pictures.
Any questions about submissions, membership status, or otherwise please email email@example.com
Xchanges gratefully acknowledges the support of the Province of British Columbia and the Capital Regional District for our gallery programs.