Registration for this session will close at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, May 15, 2020
Please complete the form below. By completing the form you agree to the Online Life Drawing Codes of Conduct and Policies for registration:
- All registration fees are non-refundable.
- Providing correct and complete information is the responsibility of the paricipant. Incomplete information or an incomplete email address is the responsibility of the registrant.
- Recording or photogaphy of any kind is not allowed during the session.
- Participants must abide by the House Keeping and Conduct rules of the session.
- Online Life Drawing Facilitators may remove any participant for unacceptable behaviour at their discretion including, but not limited to, sharing inappropriate comments (via chat, video, or audio), sharing video or audio stream in a manner that disrupts the session, or for any other reason that disrupts or interfers with the session for other participants.
- Participants may share or post their drawings and art resulting from the online session. We encourage particpants to share their art on our Facebook page!
- Online Life Drawing sessions are conducted using Zoom. You do not have to have a Zoom Account to participate. Please visit Zoom online to learn more about this service.
- Please use common sense and respect everyone’s privacy, especially our models during these sessions.
Yes I agree! Sign me up for the FREE session.