A Halloween Bash and Costume Party!
(A spooky, fun-fundraiser for our gallery programs)
On Saturday, October 29th, 2011, 7–10 PM
- The shivery delights of the evening include Art Grab bags — It’s downright uncanny!
- Wicked little trick-or-treat bags of original art by our members and friends for only $20 (no peeking!)
- Dancing in the Enchanted Grove
- Let our Fortune Teller reveal your future to you
- Pumpkins! Refreshments! Surprises! Pumpkins!
- Delectable ghoulish goodies available
- Did we say pumpkins?
Our NEXT Gallery Exhibition
(Opens November 4th, 2011)
Opening: Friday, Nov. 4th, 7:00 PM
Exhibition runs to Sunday, Nov. 27th, 2011.
Gallery Hours: Saturdays and Sundays, 12 to 4 pm
Sandra Doore's “Horizontal Desires” is a continuum of the artist's efforts to investigate our sense of self in a culture that is mainly driven by expression and desires. With her new work she intents to temporarily turn the Xchanges gallery space into a place of “sensual resistance”.
October 15th, 2011
“Hanging out the Laundry” by Debora Alanna.
Opens October 15th, starting at 7 pm on the Balcony.
The Balcony Gallery, a creative space for art —
on the Xchanges exterior balcony: open air art